Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Official team thread team 25 - busch country bad boys

15K views 95 replies 13 participants last post by  LoBrass 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Team 25 - Busch Country Bad Boys - Good Luck Fellas!! Everyone Stay Safe!!!

MikeMP5

justin1978
Tall Tails
farns
phxslayer
jshorts715
dbt2009
B1g daddy of 3

#2 ·
You guys must be from mid Michigan where the dirty 30 rules.;)

sent from my rotory dial phone

#3 ·
:Welcome: Can't wait to see the banner!:D

#5 ·
Why is it so difficult to FOLLOW SIMPLE STINKING DIRECTIONS when opening a team thread?:rant:

#7 · (Edited)
You're sad and confused?:dizzy: :yikes::lol:

This is all that was asked for! team 25 - busch country bad boys

In the Title line - TEAM #__ (and Name)
It is important that this thread is started by the team captain so I know who the official go to guy/gal is for each team. Thanks!
In the body of the first post on your team thread, copy and paste your team roster!!!!!

Read more at Michigan-Sportsman.com: TEAM 25 check in thread - The Michigan Sportsman Forums http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391157#ixzz1YOzKzda8

#10 ·
dbt2009 has been replaced with old school.

#14 ·
This team is a bunch of DUDS!:(

#15 ·
Guys: our newest member has checked in on the other thread! The official thread!!

QDMAMAN: when life hands you duds, make milk duds.

Forgive me for the lapse. I just got back from a fully guided trip on a chuckfull salmon river with a group of heavy-drinking business execs with similar views on women.

:fish: :fish: :fish:

shootin fish in a barrel is slightly different than shooting deer in a barrel.

Nice shootin' PHX!

I am undecided whether to enter the doe taken earlier, I may take one with a bow for the brownie points:gaga:

#18 ·
Thx Mike! I am pretty sure you can upgrade a kill down the road if you get one with archery.

Make sure to read the rules on posting pics on the scoreboard. Probably a good idea for everyone to read them before this weekend so you meet all the requirements to score if you bag one. I am out of town for the next 11+ days for business so I will miss the first couple weekends :rant:

Good luck everyone and be safe! I'll be extremely #jealous of all my hunting buds spending time in the woods full of squirrel chatter and Blue Jays driving you mad.

#23 ·
Hey ! Nice one Tall Tails! You can definitely wait on scoring it, just make sure you have a good photo of everything required in the rules. I probably won't submit anything right away either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.