@Beth Wagner
@Pikestabber93
@RLWagner

Good luck team, let hope for ice soon and some 40's
Reactions: RLWagner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
RL checking In. Good luck all.
Reactions: Pikestabber93
I’m here. I just got into spearing two seasons ago and it’s become addicting to me. I carve my own decoys. I have a 3 month plan and I’m in the northern lower. Good luck all!
Kitty checking in. Who the hell put RL on my team? LoL
I'm not responsible for this chaos!
Always wondered when you two would draw the same team
I had wondered if this had occurred in the past. 😂
Kitty checking in. Who the hell put RL on my team? LoL
That's cute! Haha. No holding out on Kitty now RL.
I’m counting on them pushing each other in pursuit of that elusive 40” tanker.
Thats Kitty's plan for sure!
I’m counting on them pushing each other in pursuit of that elusive 40” tanker.
Reactions: Beth Wagner
One of my main lakes is frozen over as of a couple days ago, so hopefully has 2-3” already and building another 1-2” in the next 24 hours. The high winds should keep all the snow off the main areas. Hoping to cut a hole next weekend.
Anybody here spear Saginaw bay? I got a hot tip on where the jumbos are at as we speak I'll be there tomorrow if everything works out as we all know big pike won't be far behind. Guy at works son is filling his bucket with those jumbos now.
Negative. Only ice fished once on the bay and that was over 15 years ago for walleyes.
Following.....
Anybody here spear Saginaw bay? I got a hot tip on where the jumbos are at as we speak I'll be there tomorrow if everything works out as we all know big pike won't be far behind. Guy at works son is filling his bucket with those jumbos now.
What time we leaving i will drive… lol

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
I need to go check conditions after this storm. At home dont seem like we got much more snow since 5 pm yesterday. Not sure about up there though.
Please have the go pro set up prior to the launching of your shack .
I need to go check conditions after this storm. At home dont seem like we got much more snow since 5 pm yesterday. Not sure about up there though.
I did some scouting yesterday and I probably could have gotten on some spots this morning but I’d have needed waders and I’ll be honest with you I don’t take as many risks as I did when I was younger. This sucks.
Dry docked, this sucks indeed.
Reactions: Scottupnorth
Next 7 days probably won’t do much. I found a spot today that is firm at an access spot. Not my favorite location but may be doable for tomorrow.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts