Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1581 - 1600 of 1643 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
My procedure has been rescheduled so I’m off to Yuba. I don’t fish in October very much so I’m not sure what to expect. This will be it for me and then I’m gonna put the old girl in the back barn. I’ll post how I do
Good fishing, weather should be excellent.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
My procedure has been rescheduled so I’m off to Yuba. I don’t fish in October very much so I’m not sure what to expect. This will be it for me and then I’m gonna put the old girl in the back barn. I’ll post how I do
You were pulling away from the dock when I rolled through, good luck john!

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Man I can't wait, finally moving back to my home area. Wife took a job at her sister station in Traverse City. We are looking for a house or an apartment until we find what we want to buy. Wait for this bubble to burst or demand to decrease. Prices are way to crazy.

·
Premium Member
30,394 Posts
That’s a limit. Not bad for mid day hunt. View attachment 790697
50° water was right at 100 down
Great job John! 😀 You're killing me! 😆 Had my work cut out for me so to speak with this poor little girl. Still a virgin @ 48lbs soaking wet! Literally.. 😆 But I bet the 20lbs of boneless meat will be tender as hell for the family eating it. 😀 Good thing it was small with the warm temps on Saturday, but I think I could have got 2 in the cooler. I didn't have much to work with on one side....hahaha...
Plastic bag Gas Plastic Packing materials Plastic wrap

Art Gas Meat Television Sculpture

1581 - 1600 of 1643 Posts