Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1041 - 1060 of 1102 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Nick, I was on WB. I ran thru the hole again while dark....still not marking much in close. Checked on the way back and picked up some stuff but it was all deep. The surface temp was 69.1....warmer than where I was catching the fish to the north.
Guys are doing well on lake trout today on east bay

·
Registered
281 Posts
I saw my first one last night. They've been getting them on west bay for like two weeks
Ok thanks for the heads up i met you last summer at yuba jonh hine introduced us...i have same exact boat as you a 195 seanymph great lake special...hope to see ya soon i am getting biat ready for the bay and a couple trips to Frankfort..hard for me to visit there often i live in Gaylord.

·
Registered
6,805 Posts
Ok thanks for the heads up i met you last summer at yuba jonh hine introduced us...i have same exact boat as you a 195 seanymph great lake special...hope to see ya soon i am getting biat ready for the bay and a couple trips to Frankfort..hard for me to visit there often i live in Gaylord.
You could camp at Yuba (Saylor Park) and save yourself some driving time.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
We have not jigged yet because it’s not laid down when we’ve been. Trolling has been decent 90-140 water ish. White or chrome spin dr and green fly or spin n glo. Moonshine regular or mags. 1.8-2.2 speed at the ball

1041 - 1060 of 1102 Posts