Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Official Frankfort Thread 2022

223027 Views 1679 Replies 180 Participants Last post by  ThreeDogsDown
HRNNNGGGGGGGGG
Scratched my silver fish itch today at the Grand.
I can't wait to be beating the hell out of KANGS!
Can't come any sooner!
1301 - 1320 of 1680 Posts
Boy, looks super crowded out there too. Where else could he have gone?

What a prick.... 100% unnecessary!!!

Thanks for getting the plug on my 10 color flat-out View attachment 849649
Awesome, tnks for the info
Tons of fish porpoising in Betsie Harbor but I didn’t see a single fish caught jigging tonight
2-5. Both coho. One on free slider orange easter egg rigger down 53. One on carbon 14 off the ball at 53. Swing and miss on dipsy and rigger. Then lost a big king on a dipsy back 70 (been meaning to replace that hook for a while..) Worked 80-90 fow. All happened at once and hardly had lines in so my rider suggested leave early. Marked piles of what I assume coho around 30/40 down.
We ended 5 for 6 tonight. Couple on plugs, one on meat, and 2 on flasher fly.

Leaf Plant Grass Event Fun
Yeah, he had all the room in the world to turn out. Pushed me from 100fow to 75
Boy, looks super crowded out there too. Where else could he have gone?

What a prick.... 100% unnecessary!!!
Reactions: Sea n Red
Time to deploy the 2 tennis balls & stainless wire prop Fowler!
Stay ruthless my friends!!
Thanks for getting the plug on my 10 color flat-out View attachment 849649
tournament fishing needs to be during week. so flip this weekend and every swinging my is bigger than yours will sit on top of the pier heads than blow out the harbor and pier fish just in time for first light bite.
Reactions: jumbojake
Lines in, will report as fish come. Anyone have temp?
47 degrees at 50 fow

Sent from my LGL722DL using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Lines in, will report as fish come. Anyone have temp?
Sorry 49 degrees at 50 ft down

47 degrees at 50 fow

0-2 one on purple fly dipsy back 100 one on a 10 color with a green ladder back plug. Cant keep ‘em buttoned
1 for 2 this morning. Lost one on 300 copper with plug and landed one on 10 color with plug
0 for 1 90 fow 7 color mangorian beef mag broke my 27pound lead core.

0-2 one on purple fly dipsy back 100 one on a 10 color with a green ladder back plug. Cant keep ‘em buttoned
3-5 had a triple go all at once, that was a fire drill with only two guys in the boat😂 10 color with a green ladder back plug, dipsy with a purple fly back 100 and wonderbread plug on a 150 copper
Had that happen Saturday. Pushed us off the line we were running.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Yeah, he had all the room in the world to turn out. Pushed me from 100fow to 75
You guys are bangin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reactions: Sea n Red
Any marks in Betsie lake? Thinking of jigging this evening. Thanks
3-5 had a triple go all at once, that was a fire drill with only two guys in the boat😂 10 color with a green ladder back plug, dipsy with a purple fly back 100 and wonderbread plug on a 150 copper
Well I finally get to contribute to the reports. Headed up Friday after work meeting up with two friends. Heard a report that the temp was around 45-50 down and ran with it. On the water at 4:30 Saturday morning and probably should not have been out there in my boat in those conditions. Idled out to 80 FOW and set the riggers only with a green ladder back plug at 45 and mag moonshine bloody nose at 50 down going south to north with the waves. First fish hit at 6:30 and was my first king EVER, weighed at 21 pounds. Second fish came on a mag braid dipsy out 120 on a 2 setting regular moonshine green jeans (hot spoon for the weekend). Headed in around 10. 2/2 that morning.
Saturday afternoon was out at 6:30 and ran a all-green program. Shaker on a 7 color green jeans at 8:30 in 120 FOW. At 9, mag braid dipsy exploded and game on. Thirty minutes later got it in, 27 pounds on the scale at the cleaning station. Kevin's GF and a random green fly back 120 on a 2 setting. Huge thank you to the boats that got out of the way!!!!
Sunday morning, heard thermocline was a little deeper around 60-65. First fish on green jeans down 60 on the rigger. Second popped off and wasn't small, same plug down 50. Shaker steelhead on Kevin's gf/green fly. Lost something big on a 5 color green jeans that popped my planer board of the line. Thank you to the guy in the white center counsel that grabbed it for me!! Overall great weekend going 6/8 and huge thank you to all of the reports in this group!
Textile Thigh Nail Glove Automotive tire
Water Boat Smile Sky Fisherman
Fisherman Fish Hat Fishing Ray-finned fish

Salmon-like fish Fisherman Fish Oncorhynchus Smile
Harbor was loaded. Word on the street is their jaws are pretty tight though
Any marks in Betsie lake? Thinking of jigging this evening. Thanks
Great shot on the nighttime pic. That fish looks to be 40lbs.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Well I finally get to contribute to the reports. Headed up Friday after work meeting up with two friends. Heard a report that the temp was around 45-50 down and ran with it. On the water at 4:30 Saturday morning and probably should not have been out there in my boat in those conditions. Idled out to 80 FOW and set the riggers only with a green ladder back plug at 45 and mag moonshine bloody nose at 50 down going south to north with the waves. First fish hit at 6:30 and was my first king EVER, weighed at 21 pounds. Second fish came on a mag braid dipsy out 120 on a 2 setting regular moonshine green jeans (hot spoon for the weekend). Headed in around 10. 2/2 that morning.
Saturday afternoon was out at 6:30 and ran a all-green program. Shaker on a 7 color green jeans at 8:30 in 120 FOW. At 9, mag braid dipsy exploded and game on. Thirty minutes later got it in, 27 pounds on the scale at the cleaning station. Kevin's GF and a random green fly back 120 on a 2 setting. Huge thank you to the boats that got out of the way!!!!
Sunday morning, heard thermocline was a little deeper around 60-65. First fish on green jeans down 60 on the rigger. Second popped off and wasn't small, same plug down 50. Shaker steelhead on Kevin's gf/green fly. Lost something big on a 5 color green jeans that popped my planer board of the line. Thank you to the guy in the white center counsel that grabbed it for me!! Overall great weekend going 6/8 and huge thank you to all of the reports in this group!
View attachment 849734 View attachment 849735 View attachment 849736
View attachment 849737
1301 - 1320 of 1680 Posts