Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I live in TC and take 'the "back roads" as well. Driving West on 31, I make a right turn onto Reynolds Road, (where the Cherryland Gas Station is) all the way down to 608/Cinder Rd. Another right turn onto Cinder, take that all the way down to S. Pioneer Rd. (Chruch is on the corner) and make a left. Homestead Rd all the way to 31 in Benzonia. Cross 31 (you'll see the Wesco Gas Station to your right) and take Traverse Ave./River Rd. all the way to the east side of Frankfort. Turn right onto Lake Street, drive a mile or 2, the left on Main Street where the boat launch is. Easy peasy! Hope this helps some! Look it up on Goggle Maps.
Stop giving away the route that I rightfully stole from someone else :cool:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
6/8 tonight. All small fish though. The 2 we lost were decent. 48 degrees was 70-80 down. If I remember correctly we got 1 one on 300 copper, can't remember spoon. 2 on 10 color on various blue spoons, 2 on rigger 55 down on green spoons, and 1 on Mag dipsy 175 out on 3 setting with green SD and green meat rig. The 2 lost were on rigger down 70 with raspberry carbon and Mag dipsy out 175 with white flasher and blue fly. All spoons were standard size. Fished from 130-200, most fish caught 135-150 out from the pier heads to the green.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I havent ordered anything yet. But made some phone calls and emails. I don't NEED them, just trying to upgrade what I have. IMO traxstech makes the best ratcheting holder hands down. I have a pair on my boat and love them, want to add another pair. Cannon may get my money though if this keeps up.
I've got an extra cannon sitting in my garage if you want to try it. Let me know and I'll leave it where you can find it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts