Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please offer your best wishes and prayers to my friend (we call him "Gasman") who will be spending the next year in Iraq. "Gasman" is a tank commander but was told he may be spending time in a Humvee. Not my idea of the ideal ride in Baghdad!

(As the name implies, one may not be horribly enthusiastic to serve in a confined vehicle with Gasman).

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
God help him and all our troops who offer the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Its a crazy mess over there and I just hope they get our guys and gals out of there asap.

Grizzly.

·
Registered
707 Posts
A salute to Gasman and all others who sacrifice in pursuing those who threaten life, liberty and freedom.

Chemical Ali has been captured. Next is the Ace of Spades, ole' Sadaam himself.

Tonight on Primetime they are running a story of a Marine squad during the initial invasion of Iraq. "Brothers in Arms". We owe a lot to our volunteer military members.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I wish him well, and to return home safely soon. I pray for all of our soldeir's that are over there to return home to their familie's.

My younger brother (21 in Dec) is stationed over in Kuwait, but driver's into Irag (or something like that) to pick up soldeir's for some little R&R. We have exchanged email's a few time's, and some of thing's that he tell's me, are out of this world. Well over 100 degree's during the day, with bad sand storm's, and around 100 at night. He called home while at my sister's b_day party and broke down on the phone. He's a tuff young buck, but it finally hit 'em while talking with everyone :( I am done now that I have tear's streaming down my face :(

Return Home Safely Soldier's. We are all awaiting your return :)

I

·
0 Posts
Being a tanker and put in a HUMMER is akin to driving a Caddy and told to drive a bug. Armor guys are a special breed. Please wish him my best. I will add him to the list of prayers. Tell the TC from this ole MSG God speed. HOOAH.

·
Banned
19,364 Posts
I hope he stays safe. What a cluster of the highest degree this has turned into. One thing the drum beaters forgot on the way to Iraq was you can never tame savages.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts