Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Always a season
3,193 Posts
A buddy of fine wanted to borrow my spitfire at his hunting cabin to see if he could call in some yotes. I brought the spit fire to work to give to him where we decided it would be a great idea to hide the speaker in his manager’s cubicle and mess with him.:D

So with the spit fire under his jacket on the coat hanger we waited for our target to get back from a meeting. When his manager got to his desk along with another manager we hit the crow sounds. Both managers started looking around and pointing up at the ceiling. We would only play the sounds for 2-3 seconds and stop. Every couple minutes we would play some coyotes, crows or rabbits in distress and watch as look around and check their computers volume or see if they were being spammed. After a good 30 minutes of the most the team getting a good chuckle the speaker was found and the fun was over for a little while until someone new would walk by. :lol:

Then my buddy went up to Alpena to test the foxpro on some yotes but the thoughts of messing with his buddy at the campfire was too enticing. So with the kids and wives in on the joke he placed the speaker on the other side of camp and started playing some yotes sounds. Right away his buddy Chris (who was not drinking during all of this) hears the sounds and let everyone know that yotes were around. Then my buddy started moving the speaker in a circular pattern around the camp and turning up the volume. Chris tells everyone “Hear that the coyotes are circling the camp and getting closer. They must smell the chicken we cooked up. That is what they go and circle to smell what is around”.:D

After an hour of this Chris decides to strap on his hand gun to make the rest of wives and children feel more safe from the yotes. “They (wives and kids) will see the gun and feel safer.” Another hour later Chris is inside the cabin with the lights off with rifle looking out the windows determined that he is going to snipe a coyote. :lol: After 3 hours total everyone decides that they should let Chris in on the joke, even though it was discussed picking up where they left off the next night.

One of the kids brings the speaker to Chris and tells him he found the coyote. Chris says “that’s nice now be quiet”. The kid hands the speaker to Chris and tells him, no here is the coyote. Chris head is spinning for a moment putting everything together and he says “I’m not going to shot a coyote tonight am I?” They tell him NOPE. :evil: He is more bummed that he is not going to get a yote then getting pranked. Then goes on to say he wants a spit fire of his own to go yote hunting. He is now hooked on predator hunting without even really hunting for coyotes.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Pranked two of my co-workers once. Hid my Johnny Stewart caller in the plant and then kept hitting the "Distressed Housecat" button randomly. They were tearing up the ceiling panels and looking everywear for the "Cat" that was in the control room.....too funny. I still remind them of that every once in awhile.... ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts