Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Autumn crappie bite is on and should provide some great panfishing opportunities for the next month at least. In the last two weeks I have fishes three times and had great crappie action, but was playing catch and release. Yesterday however was all about getting a mess of fish for a couple dinner for my wife and I. So as fish began to bite mixed a bit of catch and release with catch and keep, releasing two keepers for every one I kept. Here is the video from some great fishing action and hopefully some information that might help someone get in on the great Fall panfishing action.

·
Registered
508 Posts
The Autumn crappie bite is on and should provide some great panfishing opportunities for the next month at least. In the last two weeks I have fishes three times and had great crappie action, but was playing catch and release. Yesterday however was all about getting a mess of fish for a couple dinner for my wife and I. So as fish began to bite mixed a bit of catch and release with catch and keep, releasing two keepers for every one I kept. Here is the video from some great fishing action and hopefully some information that might help someone get in on the great Fall panfishing action.
nice video , I really enjoy them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great fishing! I'm jealous, been getting skunked the last few times we've been out..
Do you stick with one color for jig heads for crappie or do you mix them up to see if it makes much difference on what they prefer for the day?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Awesome video, really enjoyed watching, Crappie fishing is the best!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great fishing! I'm jealous, been getting skunked the last few times we've been out..
Do you stick with one color for jig heads for crappie or do you mix them up to see if it makes much difference on what they prefer for the day?
I mix it up quite a bit as weather and water conditions change just to see what might make a difference. For me, orange is the go to color in almost all weather and water conditions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts