Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Expected to get only a couple. Expected to move alot. Anchored only once.

Was surprised by excellent fishing.

Just me and my old brother. 3 hours fishing. kept 42 perch and tossed ~20 back. three over 11". lots of white perch, maybe 8 small walleye, one big walleye I lost while trying to dig out my net, 1 sheephead and a big white bass.

He doesn't bait or dehook fish, so I lost alot of time helping him. It was game on. Several doubles.

Cheers.

20191010 perch.jpg
graph of perch.jpg

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly he's my favorite brother too! :(

Hard to even find good guys to work on my 10 year old Ultra. He can build Harley knuckleheads from baskets of parts so he is very valuable to me. :)

He might suggest he is simply that much smarter .....

BTW, tiny pieces of minnow...they did not like whole emeralds.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Expected to get only a couple. Expected to move alot. Anchored only once.

Was surprised by excellent fishing.

Just me and my old brother. 3 hours fishing. kept 42 perch and tossed ~20 back. three over 11". lots of white perch, maybe 8 small walleye, one big walleye I lost while trying to dig out my net, 1 sheephead and a big white bass.

He doesn't bait or dehook fish, so I lost alot of time helping him. It was game on. Several doubles.

Cheers.

View attachment 441561 View attachment 441563
Excellent report, nice on putting date in picture. Also fish finder picture in great.

·
Registered
41 Posts
White Perch and White Bass. We keep and clean a few of the bigger ones. We call them Stoner Fish and feed them to the kids when we have a fish fry. They cant tell the difference between Yellow Perch, White Perch, Walleye or White Bass when they are stoned out of their head!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts