Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,583 Posts
Very Interesting! I don't see much value in it for me, or most for that matter, but it could be just the ticket for a disabled hunter.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
that has to be one of the uglyest deer blinds looks confertable and easy but man... i wouldnt be caught dead in one of those

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
hey deputy i just noticed our names... are you a police officer my dad is and his badge number is 865. when i was little and playing a game online i didnt know what name to have so my dad gave me this idea i have stuck with ever scence..... i didnt copy either.... i didnt want to look dumb with two deputy's in the forum thought i might clear it up!!:eek: :confused: :) ;) :D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Come on Deputy...you know you want one;)

Why not just rig up a car lift like they have at Tuffy or Mids and hunt out of the truck?:D

I can see it being very cool for a handicaped hunter though...they should emphasize that in the ad IMO.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kelly, if i keep eating at your place i will need one of those lifts, but oh how i love that lobster spring roll.
and that fillet with tatter tots!:D

·
Registered
936 Posts
thats a good idea. i never wouldve thought to make one of those. It opens the door for disabled hunters and older hunters.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I do not like my stand to be too comfortable..... leads to taking those little naps that cause you to miss deer....lol

I wonder if this stand doubles as a deer hauler too?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
wow, now i have seen it all...

that is good for the handicapped i am sure ....

what will they think of next..

*****Happy B-Day Super Rooooooooster!*****

Mikieday

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I could have swore I saw that contraption being used the other night by a couple of what I think were guys in that weird French circus, Circ du sole (sp):eek: :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts