Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
great job!!:corkysm55
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,662 Posts
Now THAT seems like the way to hunt!

Is that what they're referring to when they say "Blast N' Cast"?!!! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,461 Posts
Branta said:
Now THAT seems like the way to hunt!

Is that what they're referring to when they say "Blast N' Cast"?!!! :p
That's one of the finer jobs of it I've seen! Nice job!
What do you do when you've got a fish on and birds coming at the same time?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,634 Posts
dinoday said:
That's one of the finer jobs of it I've seen! Nice job!
What do you do when you've got a fish on and birds coming at the same time?
I may be wrong but the guy operating the tender (big boat) reels the perch in while the guy shooting (layout boat) shoots the duck. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,461 Posts
Shiawassee_Kid said:
I may be wrong but the guy operating the tender (big boat) reels the perch in while the guy shooting (layout boat) shoots the duck. :)
Got it, guess if the guy in the layout was doing the fishing he could be ticketed for baiting ducks :hide: :lol: ...sorry diver guys, I couldn't resist :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,662 Posts
dinoday said:
Got it, guess if the guy in the layout was doing the fishing he could be ticketed for baiting ducks :hide: :lol: ...sorry diver guys, I couldn't resist :D
"Now that's funny right there! I don't care who you are..." :p
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top