Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I'm interested.

Hey Sportsman, are you gonna fish the tournament on Paradise Lake on the 21st? I was thinking about doing it. Also, there is a tourney out of Hoppies on Burt on Feb 13.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Jig head, did you make it up north?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
no
the warden has been trying to keep me shackled up at home.

I want to spend some time at my place in cheboygan and get some ice fishing and coyote hunting in.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm all ears, On when & were and try not to let the tournaments get in the way.
JJ Mac, I never fished the carp lake tourney. How is it? I fished the hoppies tourney last year and got skunked.:eek: I fished the cheboygan sportman club tourneylast year. I was in third place for the most of it ,but was knock to fourth .:rolleyes: I'm looking forward to this years tourney's

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hey I'm ready for anything right now. Let me know................Patch

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
what happened?
there has got to be some interest in a northern outing,

we have two great northern guides to help put us on some fish jj mac and sportsman.

I also have a rustic cabin just north of black lake with shower a few of us could stay in if anyone is interested.

Ray

·
Registered
833 Posts
I would be up for a northern outing. You guys name the time and place and I'll be there. I NEED TO FISH!:)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK lets get the ball rolling. How about the weekend of the 11th or the weekend of the 25th. Hoppies is having a fishing tournament the weekend of the 11th if anyone is interested. If anyone has any other date of prefference lets here it.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I vote for the 25th. I like the Wally fishing toward the end of Feb.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts