Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put in at the end of ancor bay drive. went up river to colony marine fished in the middle of the channel caught walleyes from 55 to over 70 feet deep.about a dozen boats everyone with fish on.jig and minnow worked for me.I had to stay in the deeper holes to catch fish

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
j raff said:
put in at the end of ancor bay drive. went up river to colony marine fished in the middle of the channel caught walleyes from 55 to over 70 feet deep.about a dozen boats everyone with fish on.jig and minnow worked for me.I had to stay in the deeper holes to catch fish
Great report, thanks for the tips

·
Registered
11,857 Posts
Man that's some deep water jiggen!!!!

What size were you using....guessing an OZ???

Nice job on the :fish: J man!!!

G

·
On saturday I drove down to the end of anchor bay drive and I saw some dummy on a wave runner ya a wave runner in the north channel going about 50 mph in circles i could not believe this :dizzy: called hotwired becouse i just had to let someone know.Then I thought to my self if this guy falls in then I would have to save him,so I left :lol: there was no reason for 2 dummys to freeze in that water.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Salmonsalammer I was using a 1/2 oz. only because thats as big as I had.I was having a hard time feeling bites and missed a bunch the minnow would come back bit in half and that was with a stinger hook

1 - 6 of 6 Posts