Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Nordic legend hub

586 8
Was looking at getting a new hub shelter and was wondering if anybody has one of these, the thermal one.
Thanks Jason
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Where you seein' these?

They probably come out of the same pole barn a red or blue one does... :lol:
On amazon. They are around the same price as the others and have good reviews. I have a $125 amazon gift card burning a hole in my phone. All the others I’ve been looking at are sold out. Wish I could use the gift card at the fishing show this weekend.
That seems like a no brainer if you have $125 towards it.

KillZone is long gone, and I've sewn my Igloo XL with power pro - so none of them are supported for very long because they are imported and built NOT to last....
I think if you do a quick forum search you can find a bunch of folks talking about these things last year when Menard's was selling them at a good price (think they had an auger / shelter combo, maybe they still do.)
Thanks. I already moved on and bought a larger clam hum. I figured if somebody had one and loved it they would of posted.
Hub not hum. Although a clam hum might not be that bad.
Reactions: jstfish48162
:lol:

Or even a Clamwich.... :evilsmile

They were indeed sold as a combo as Rich stated and the auger & tent were the same exact units as a less expensive Eskimo branded equivalent IIRC . So it was a good deal last year - - IDK what they're going for now.
Hub not hum. Although a clam hum might not be that bad.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.