Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I am a regular on this site, but I'll admit I don't always check the SW rivers forum when I'm on the site.

Apparently (from the looks of some discussions in Dec. & Jan.) I missed some pretty heated arguments about a new policy of not posting ANY river names in reports.

Now, I am NOT trying to get this argument started again. All I want to know is: if this is the new policy, where is this policy posted?

I see on the Forums index page it says for each of the rivers forums "Do not post specific holes or runs..."

Should the policy be made a sticky in each of the forums where it is applicable? Or was the policy already repealed? I'm confused, because I'm still seeing posts on specific rivers, and I can't find any such policy.

Crawfish.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
The policy of not posting river names went over like a lead balloon. Posting exact holes and locations is frowned upon unless its an obvious spot like tippy dam or 6th street dam. Posting on small streams is frowned upon as well. If guys want to post a successful day on the river then more power to them. I didn't like the no river naming policy and apparently i wasn't alone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts