Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi sportspeople.

I just got a Bass Pro Shops sale flyer today. The sale dates are from April 1st til the 18th. I flipped through it and found some good deals. The first one I noticed was for a Garmin Fishfinder 240. It's $100 off of it's normal $299 price !

The second was for a 9' Pond Prowler which is also $100 off of it's normal $499 ! (I have the 10' and I love it !) These are great little boats for small ponds and lakes. They come with two seats and are pretty much unsinkable.

Just thought some of you might be in the market for some new softwater toys.

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I just noticed that they've got Mercury Premium "Quick Silver" two stroke oil for $9.88 per gallon. (That's $5 off)
Might be worth stocking up at that price ! (Limit of 6 per customer though)

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
One thing I ordered was the Jensen stereo system with speakers for $50.00 ! I needed to replace the old worn out unit I had and not to mention the dry rotted speakers :)eek: ) Received the new unit and installed it yesterday. Great deal, 60 watts and water resistant speakers by Ocean Accoustics. Much better than what I had before. (They really love me out on the Bay as I go rockin' and rollin' by while trolling :p :D )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts