Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ended up fishing away from the idiots on the jet ski this Sunday, I found a nice spot under the shade of the trees and settled down for afew hours of carping (I never did think I would catch anything, just wanted to get out of the house).
So I was surprised when after 30mins my right rod shot off and it turned out to be my biggest fish this year of 24lb 12oz, after that I managed a low to mid teen, then a smaller fish, then lost a huge pig of a fish!

Ill be back there soon.

I did get around to making a video on what we call method mix, I use this around my lead and as it brakes down it attracts the fish and on to my hook bait, all you need can be picked up from any feed store and I hope it helps as I know ive had more then afew PM's about this side of things.
You can find this video on my youtube videos here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POZy...?showtopic=30757&pid=412233&st=0&#entry412233

After I show you how to make this mix, you will see how well it done on the water.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Nice Kev! Let me know if you're heading out again before the fish-in? I'm getting lonely fishing by myself. Plus, I could use a hand landing the fish. :lol:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So this morning I picked John up and headed back to the swim that gave up the 24lb yesterday.
Things started very slow with no fish showing, John did manage to hook him self a duck!.
After we unhooked and sent the duck on his way, I felt a change in hook bait was needed, So out with the black tigers nuts, I even dryed some off to use in a PVA bag.
Well this done the trick with two fish coming to the net shortly after.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts