Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up at 4:30 am and couldnt go back to sleep. So I says to myself, Im going fishing on a Wednesday morning before work (Heck, if Houghton Laker can do it, I can). I was the first person to that HOLE, and they were SNAPPING as soon as i went down. Tearing my plastic right off the jig, hitting real hard. Caught 8 Walts (2 sent packing for another day) 4 Sheeps (Nice size by the way) and 5 Smallters. Back in the driveway by 9:00, Covered the boat and at work by 9:30......I love being a Salesman......;)

Mushy

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You too rjt.....Well, are you going to show the kids what you caught today.....Thats always exciting when one of those comes your way.....Nice pic by the way.....

Mushy

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
nice meeting you guys down at the launch going again in the morn. mushy what was the hot color an plastic? rjt nice pic on the sterg can you download it an blow it up?

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
MUSHY1 said:
Woke up at 4:30 am and couldnt go back to sleep. So I says to myself, Im going fishing on a Wednesday morning before work (Heck, if Houghton Laker can do it, I can). I was the first person to that HOLE, and they were SNAPPING as soon as i went down.
Mushy

You've learned well my son....:lol: It is so nice to be that first boat out there....drop your lines down and Wham! fish on....keep that up and you'll have many 1/2 hr. limits and be on the way into work with a smile on your face!! It's nice heading in and seeing people just starting to come out!! No crowds to fight.....and them fish are just snappen!!!;)

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
As you can tell...I did not go out this morning...had to work....Deciding whether to do a night fish tonight or not....I am also fishing tomorrow morning...I have the day off!;)

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Didnt make it out this morning either, but going to fight launching at Alter tomorrow for a couple hours. Then I have some Paver Work to do.....:evil:

Mushy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts