Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
828 Posts
Well my boys didn't want to fish on Sunday when I had the greatest day of the year, so I decided to take the day off for his birthday and take my 2 boys out today. Was at Ginos again had a pretty decent day 6 FOW in some decent weeds and brought home 20. Fished from 10:30 till 2:00. Most fish were all before noon. Got some good sized fish again and lost a few good ones too. I must give props to Harry (don't know him personally but would like to meet him someday!!) because again all my quality fish are caught on FICIOUS JIGS!!!! :D:D:D Fish definately want minnows. Get out guys the bite is on!!!

Attachments

· Registered
62 Posts
Good job on the fish ! Again. Glad I was there to wish your son Happy Birthday. It was fun watching those boys get rowdy with the snowman ! Fished just east of you and we talked just before I left on the 3 wheeler. It was nice visiting w/you guys. Keep on enjoying thse boys they will be grown before you know it. Hope to be there tomorrow a.m. with my future son-in-law, no bike and an old 2 man clam flip, stop by an say hey if your out

· Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
R&D that was me it was a pleasure to meet you out there yesterday and yes the boys did have a blast out there. Not to often you can make snowmen and use it as tackling dummy when you aint catchin fish!! I will keep an eye out for ya!!
Posted via Mobile Device

· Registered
5,513 Posts
Information Alert................ Empty or full,a 12oz. beer can is 4 3/4" high or long, depending on which way you measured it.:lol::lol:.More useless information...........2 liter pop bottle-12"..16oz.water bottle-8". Apparently I have waaayyyy to much time on my hands.:dizzy::dizzy:

· Registered
1,696 Posts
The beer can was impressive. How many did you have before you drove your kid home?
I personally don't understand drinking and fishing. On my boat, no alcohol (or with me on the ice). You want to drink, go to a bar. I call it fishing, not drinking.
Everything I read from bobd47fish is lame. You should change your handle to "******". What does the "d" stand for in your name? I'm guessing "douche"!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.