Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice and cold out tonight boys. The canines have been undercover the last couple of days with the rain. It's nice and cold tonight I bet there are some pictures posted tomorrow.;) I put 6 new sets on 3 different farms today. It'll probably take a week for them to cool down though.. I like it better when I don't think I'll have a catch and wind up with a nice surprise. I'll be glad when the river goes down some so I can find / check my water sets. I couldn't find my beaver tangle pole I set in the water. Don't know if the current pushed it down or a beaver tangled in it and pulled it down.

· Super Moderator
6,906 Posts
i was thinking the same thing FB. steady cold,fullmoon after a rainy crappy day. they should be moving tonight. freshened up my canine sets today and put out a couple more **** sets. hopefully in the am the traps will be full.

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love your saying at the bottom of your posts. I seen one in the U.P. that said somthing to the effect " Hey tree huggers try wipeing with fiberglass" I got a kick out of it. I buy those Porcupine Press newspapers up there to read in the deer blind. They are extremely funny to read. They put all kinds of crap in those papers.

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I lived in Perry about 17 years ago for a short time. I used to manage the Builders Square store in Lansing. I lived on Orchard street in town. That area has alot od critters in and around it.

· Registered
1,466 Posts
I recently was looking at a magazine that showed a man that was pointing to his canine teeth, and quoted "Hey vegans, what are these for?" I thought it was pretty funny.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.