Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think they will look like next year, I belive that the seven pt. will be really nice in a year.....I guess the 9 pt. will be alright also;).

Attachments

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry guy's pretty new to posting pic's and it's pretty late(early) just got back from the farm, I will try to figure out how to get actual pics like you all do.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Pictures work great! Just have to click on them.... actually like this better than the way other post pictures, including myself.

As for the what they would look like next year... I'd say they would look great next to the all the other things I've got in lying in the bottom of my chest freezer.

Some really nice bucks!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I agree, next year both will be very nice bucks. Assuming another year will add some mass, that nine will be a dandy. The seven has a cool looking rack. Reminds me of the type of tall, "spaced out" look you might see on a hunting show featuring Texas whitetail.
Good luck sticking with your plan!

JP

·
Premium Member
7,880 Posts
Nice bucks. Hope your plan comes together.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank's guy's,I Know I can pass them it's the neigbor's.But the last couple of year's I have been pretty lucky getting a couple every year to the older age class hopefully these wiil make it. Oh yeah my son would proably take 1 of them also.

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
Those will be great bucks next year. A little more mass, tine lenth and width. Let em go let em grow.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Great looking prospects for next season! That seven will be very
nice looking.

Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts