Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we should be able to be out there by next Thursday! Forecast looks good, not a day above freezing in the next ten days, lows in the teens, maybe goin out walleye fishin by the first ofthe year?!?!

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
All looks good, the only thing that could hurt us is if we get a thin layer of ice and the snow builds on it. I hope not!

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
I'm betting.....if I go up to the lake next weekend (Dec.10th)......you will see me out at the drop-off....with a few crappies and a walleye or 2...laying on the Ice ;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Houghton laker said:
I'm betting.....if I go up to the lake next weekend (Dec.10th)......you will see me out at the drop-off....with a few crappies and a walleye or 2...laying on the Ice ;)
SHOWOFF!!!!!!!!!!!:bash::lol:

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Did a little driving around this morning and some of the local lakes are starting to skim over. :) :) :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
there's ice on the lakes here in lewiston went out on our small lake Saturday and it had about 2'' but was still was spotty :tdo12: no snow on the ice so i am sure it made good ice last night as it is 8 am sunday morn and is only 16 deg's !!! rods are ready-velexr is charged- the clam is is loaded and ready
so pray to the ice gods !!!

AND EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE & MERRY CHIRSTMAS !!!!!!

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
gottafish said:
just checked msg board on korbinskis.com and it said houghton lk is ice covered today....
Guess I will be taking a little of my ice fishing stuff with me to Harrison next week-end and I just might go up to Houghton lake and see if I can get me some of them ice fish. LET THE ICE BEGIN!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts