Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to luddyland and was hoping full moon for night fishing anyone know next phase and hoping for following weekend full moon if not this weekend

·
Premium Member
10,566 Posts
Next full moon is on 8/16

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have had terrible luck catching around full moon this year. Last night was the same.:sad:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Can i fish with u next full moon:fish::fish::eek:ne_eye:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sat morn 330 am and sunday did well 4-4and 6-6 most on j-plugs glow hi-lined and three core and 2oz keel weight onlly used three rods between two of us 40-60 ft water out front and at daybreak got two on riggers in by 830 am - works for me !! and no crowds .

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
One of my buddies at Ludington set lines at 2:30 Am and fished till 6:30AM last Saturday AM. They landed 6 kings and 2 coho's for 2 guys.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Yeah i had fished with Smoke 73 and we fished til like 10:30 with no takers.:rolleyes: Might have to try the early morn or late night instead. TY for the info guys.:idea:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you badboy69 ! and i made that link a favorite ! so no more full moon threads !

·
Registered
700 Posts
So Jacktowwn am i in for this trip to see how to catch dem under da moonlight????:p
Glad u brought this back up, im gonna try that late night thing. Most luck with plugs rather than glow spoons? :help: Sounds pretty fun. I like the dark but never seem to do any good. Any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ya im game ! pm me and give me your cell no -as long as the winds stay tame ! cant beat that fall harvest full moon !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts