Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We only have a few moose tags left to fill so we are offering a great deal..
Moose hunt package 1 $4050usd per person (tags & taxes included).2x1 guide ratio.
Moose hunt package2 $4200usd per person (tags & taxes inlcuded) 1x1 guide ratio.
6 nights and 5 hunting days..Located in central Newfoundland, Canada. we have 2500 square km of hunting area. check us out online at www.2goutfitters.com Email us at www.2goutfitters.com

·
Premium Member
31,503 Posts
Any deals for booking out to 2019 or 2020?

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
This sounds like a great deal. I would be interested in the black bear/moose combo hunt if I came. What's the success rate on the combo hunt? I would definitely want a 1 on 1 guided hunt. The moose/black bear combo have been on my bucket list for some time now. What's the average spread on the moose harvested in your camp the last few years? What is the average weight of black bears killed also in the last few years?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Our success rate for Moose and black bear combo is around 90%..our average bull spread size is 36-45 inches..Average bear killed in the couple of years was about 350..Right we have some huge blacks hitting our bait stands..weighing 400-500+ We have been getting nice pics for our trail cams..i have attached a pic of one of the bears hitting the bait stands Thanks for taking the time to check us out..Hope to hear from you again Cliff
Plant Mammal Organism Carnivore Biome

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This sounds like a great deal. I would be interested in the black bear/moose combo hunt if I came. What's the success rate on the combo hunt? I would definitely want a 1 on 1 guided hunt. The moose/black bear combo have been on my bucket list for some time now. What's the average spread on the moose harvested in your camp the last few years? What is the average weight of black bears killed also in the last few years?
Our success rate for Moose and black bear combo is around 90%..our average bull spread size is 36-45 inches..Average bear killed in the couple of years was about 350..Right we have some huge blacks hitting our bait stands..weighing 400-500+ We have been getting nice pics for our trail cams..i have attached a pic of one of the bears hitting the bait stands Thanks for taking the time to check us out..Hope to hear from you again

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Our success rate for Moose and black bear combo is around 90%..our average bull spread size is 36-45 inches..Average bear killed in the couple of years was about 350..Right we have some huge blacks hitting our bait stands..weighing 400-500+ We have been getting nice pics for our trail cams..i have attached a pic of one of the bears hitting the bait stands Thanks for taking the time to check us out..Hope to hear from you again

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What dates do you have left??? I just happen to have some extra vacation time this year...
Hi, We have a couple of weeks open, if it was possible for you i would recommend coming the first week of oct booking date would be oct 1st to oct 7th..they are in the rut and its a great time to call out some of the big bulls. our other dates are Sept 17th to Sept 23th,Sept 24th to Sept 30, and Oct 8th to Oct 14th.. If there was another date that you needed other than these we may be able to work something out..Thanks for taking the time to write

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Moose hunt package 1 $4050usd per person (tags & taxes included).2x1 guide ratio.
Moose hunt package2 $4200usd per person (tags & taxes inlcuded) 1x1 guide ratio.
6 nights and 5 hunting days..Located in central Newfoundland, Canada. we have 2500 square km of hunting area. check us out online at www.2goutfitters.com Email us at www.2goutfitters.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
6 nights and 5 hunting days..Located in central Newfoundland, Canada. we have 2500 square km of hunting area. check us out online at www.2goutfitters.com Email us at www.2goutfitters.com Our scouts are seeing some big bulls in our area..we are excited about tha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.