Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple friends and I went to my buddies Uncles in New York for the past four days. Got back last night. The trip as a whole was great, but the fishing as a whole was a little slow. Our best day was Tuesday in the pouring rain and thunderstorms. All the rain brought the steel up the rivers and the bite was on!! We landed 8 on tuesday and had on I think about 8 more. After tuesday the bite really slowed down and we were only catching a couple a day. But my first time to New York fishing was great and the fishing was also an absolute blast. Hopefully be able to do it for years to come. I also caught a nice little brown trout as a surprise. We also caught a nice Northern, 5 walleye and a bunch of suckers. All fish were caught on spawn bags. Enjoy the pics

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
live2bowhunt said:
A couple friends and I went to my buddies Uncles in New York for the past four days. Got back last night. The trip as a whole was great, but the fishing as a whole was a little slow. Our best day was Tuesday in the pouring rain and thunderstorms. All the rain brought the steel up the rivers and the bite was on!! We landed 8 on tuesday and had on I think about 8 more. After tuesday the bite really slowed down and we were only catching a couple a day. But my first time to New York fishing was great and the fishing was also an absolute blast. Hopefully be able to do it for years to come. I also caught a nice little brown trout as a surprise. We also caught a nice Northern, 5 walleye and a bunch of suckers. All fish were caught on spawn bags. Enjoy the pics

Nice pics congrats how big was the one in the 1st pic looks huge......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts