Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,736 Posts
The organizers and instigators of this barbaric "tradition" should be the first out the door so they can experience up close and personal the "impact" of this activity...

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Did everyone read the article? The possum isn't harmed it is freed after it is lowered. Its not like they drop a live possum from 20 stories up to its death. Give me a break the comment section is ridiculous.

Ganzer

·
Banned
11,515 Posts
I think you can see yourself to the door. Also leave your man card at the door. You won't be needing it or using it.
I'll have you know that I used to burn ants with a magnifying glass! Only a girly man would enjoy a possum drop. Have a good New Year Macho Man.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I heard on the news they might put some opossum stew in the box and lower that. It was alive and well until pets stepped in. Now the critters getting cooked. Take that peta now go cry in a corner.

·
Premium Member
30,244 Posts
Hahaha. What a weird tradition... Lol
He said he wanted to do something to draw attention without going to jail. :lol: I guess a possum fits the bill. After all, a big glass ball full of lights costs a lot of money and possums are free.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
They just stopped a predator hunt in Trout Creek, Montana. All the radical animal rights terrorists called the resort making death threats against the owners family. Classy people these wolf loving whackos are, huh?

·
Premium Member
12,750 Posts
I smile when the tires go thump thump on the possum.

·
proud to be a.......
8,868 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess you could say that’s pretty traumatic and possibly fatal.

“PETA, which has been fighting against the event for years, claims the event unnecessarily subjects the animals to long-lasting stress and trauma that could possibly be fatal.”

I smile when the tires go thump thump on the possum.
Do you know why the roads in Texas are so nice?...... They’re paved with armadillos.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts