Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone willing to start a double video exchange with me? If someone is willing to send me a good video to start another exchange, I am willing to send them Bottom Edge Mink Trapping with Bob Noonan. This is a must see for anyone interested in learning this killer mink trapping method!

Only catch is, should you like to sign up, I would like to get the video back by August 1st, 2013 so I can pass it on to a lucky youngster in our Evart kids raffle later that month.

Any takers?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Is there anyone willing to start a double video exchange with me? If someone is willing to send me a good video to start another exchange, I am willing to send them Bottom Edge Mink Trapping with Bob Noonan. This is a must see for anyone interested in learning this killer mink trapping method!

Only catch is, should you like to sign up, I would like to get the video back by August 1st, 2013 so I can pass it on to a lucky youngster in our Evart kids raffle later that month.

Any takers?

Watch out if Freepop sends you one! Scarlet's Web :bonk::woohoo1::bash:

Griff

·
Registered
2,522 Posts

Any takers?

What kind of videos are you looking to watch?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Anything bobcat, marten, fisher or otter? What ya got?

1. "Martin Trapping" by Bob Noonan

2. "Fisher Traping" by Johnny Thorpe

3. "Eastern Bobcat Trapping" by Johnny Thorpe

4. "Bobcat Trapping" by James Lord

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1. "Martin Trapping" by Bob Noonan

2. "Fisher Traping" by Johnny Thorpe

3. "Eastern Bobcat Trapping" by Johnny Thorpe

4. "Bobcat Trapping" by James Lord
How about the Martin Trapping by Bob Noonan? I am gonna give that a try in '13.

I have your addy still. I'll send ya mine. You do want the tape back after, don't ya? My mink video can be passed around, hopefully to be returned by August '13.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got some beaver videos that you or the Mrs. might like

The language is a little salty but you can mute it, I'm sure you'll get the jist without the sound.
Lol. We've probably seen them.

It takes alot to get the interest of a nurse, too. They've seen it all before.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
How about the Martin Trapping by Bob Noonan? I am gonna give that a try in '13.

I have your addy still. I'll send ya mine. You do want the tape back after, don't ya? My mink video can be passed around, hopefully to be returned by August '13.

Would like to get the marten dvd back eventually as I plan to try martin trapping again this December.:yikes:

PM me you address (and return insructions) and I will put the Marten DVD in the mail tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Got the DVD today. Can't wait to watch it this evening!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got more. Maybe I should just bring them over in person seeing how difficult it is for me to get to a post office. Lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts