Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new Traditional shop just recently opened in Sand Lake Mi. The owners are great folks, and are also members of MTB. If you're in the area, stop in and check them out. Toss them some support. Traditional shops are few and far between, it's great to have one in the area. The shop is right in town, and not hard to find.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sand Lake is located between Cedar Springs, and Howard City, just east of the 131 e-way, very small town. The name of the shop is: Traditional Outdoor Supply, LLC.
53 E. Lake street
Sand Lake Mi. 49343

Map quest should get you there.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to stop in on My next trip that way.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh YEAH-- He does carry some muzzle loading supplies, and I think he will be getting more in. I don't know if he is going to actually sell muzzle loaders, or just supplies. My interest is purley in the archery stuff, so I didn't pay much attention to the black powder supply. He does have a variety of of traditional bows, some used, some new.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I went there today and Tom made Me a string for a little Mosquito recurve I bought off ebay for My Nieces and Nephews. He has quite the selection of bare bows and a fair amount of books and videos. Sand Lake is a nice little town on top of that so it is worth a trip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts