Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's a muH biRFdeYe twodEyE.... my Wife buys me this nice new shiny BAITCASTER with a centrifugal brake.... Eight B.B. and I spooled it with #30 braid on a 6.5' MH IM8 stEEk.....

:corkysm55 :corkysm55 :corkysm55

http://silstar.com/guide/sentara.html

MeLikes gUd!!!
Casts like a dream!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yum Yum ......
:evilsmile

RiP soME LiP!!!!
:SHOCKED:
R

·
Super Moderator
16,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$69.99
$10 more than that black @$$ kicker I used with you on opener Mike.
(ACTUALLY the Wife bought it for me....:grouphug: ;) )

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
sfw1960 said:
$69.99
$10 more than that black @$$ kicker I used with you on opener Mike.
(ACTUALLY the Wife bought it for me....:grouphug: ;) )
Want to contribute your weather data? The Weather Underground has teamed up with Ambient Weather, Weather Display and Weather View 32 to build a network of weather stations across the globe. Add Your Weather Station!

Plymouth Estates, Plymouth, MI
Temperature Dew Point Humidity Wind Pressure Hourly Precipitation Heat Index Updated Mode
83.2 °F
must be nice new stuff and living on that 'cool' west side of the state

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Happy Birthday Robert.

However, I was a little concerned when I found out that Dawn 'bought you a new tool' for your birthday.:lol: Then I realized you were talking baout that reel.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
waterfoul said:
So where do you get one of those for $69?
That's what I'd like to know. Mike, after Saturday, I've come to the realization that I am in serious need of a different reeling mechanism to alternate to, so my hand doesn't cramp when casting and retrieving ALL day. Cramping hands have a big imact on my sex life.:lol:

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
One thing I don't like about the Pinnacle now that I've looked at it closer... the casting adjustment wheel on the side causes a "bump" in the top of the reel. After fishing for 12 hours this past saturday... throwing both my Curado and my Bass Pro Extreme bait casters... the Curado is HANDS DOWN more comfotable in the hand for long periods of time. The Bass Pro reel isn't as "smooth" in the hand... The Curado on the other hand is wayyyyyyy smooooooth to hold on to. I can see that Pinnacle making for a sore hand after a while. But that's just me.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
waterfoul said:
One thing I don't like about the Pinnacle now that I've looked at it closer... the casting adjustment wheel on the side causes a "bump" in the top of the reel. After fishing for 12 hours this past saturday... throwing both my Curado and my Bass Pro Extreme bait casters... the Curado is HANDS DOWN more comfotable in the hand for long periods of time. The Bass Pro reel isn't as "smooth" in the hand... The Curado on the other hand is wayyyyyyy smooooooth to hold on to. I can see that Pinnacle making for a sore hand after a while. But that's just me.
give up fishin for them ol 'brushmouth critters' and you won't need those low profile level winds!:evilsmile u want dem ol bucketmouths i gots a cane pole..safety pin and lots of crawlers on the see-ment right now!:mischeif:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey Roberto, Happy Belated b-day. Now that you have all this new fishing stuff when we going fishing? Went bassin sunday for a few hours down to a liitle lake and ended up bring home a nice mess of specs and gills, all on the drop-offs yet but won't be long and they'll be spawning. Did manage a 4lbs largemouth on a mini-mite thogh. Anyway happy b-day.

·
Super Moderator
16,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still goofin' with my boat a bit....but like last night , I stopped to go wash a few lures....
Should have the new Humminbird 797c2 SI mounted tonight - unless something else comes up.
ANYTIME you want to take that [email protected]$$ Sylvan out - give a holler!
:lol:
Chris - you still got my CP #??? If not I can PM it or write it down for you.... or just TXT it to you...LOL
I got a report that Hardy was givin' up some fish to the right presentation & timing......
What do you want to fish for & WHEN?????

I can see that Pinnacle making for a sore hand after a while.
I guess unless you've held this reel Mike - you can only GUESS - I used it last night for a while with NO problem - and that's the cover thumbscrew you're probably lookin' at -- next time we fish - I'll have ya wing it a few times & see what you think.
:fish2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts