Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got refered to the site by a friend so I registered today. Hope to gain knowledge from everyone and maybe provide some myself.

Travis

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
Welcome fatfish!

·
Registered
661 Posts
welcome aboard, any knowledge that you leave here is greatly appreciated.;) Everyone knows that there is plenty of knowledge to be gained here...:D welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Welcome to the site, the best place on the web for Michigan Outdoors

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Welcome!!! This is a GREAT site. You probably have some SCR knowledge to share living in PH.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome aboard fatfish, hope you find some useful information here. Since I know you personally I feel no regret when I say just take information from the site, please please please don't subject any of these fine people to "The world according to Travis":eek: :eek: :eek: ..............;)

Dan

·
Super Moderator
11,732 Posts
Howdy, ff-

You've found the best outdoors site around !

·
Registered
258 Posts
When it comes to Michigan hunting and fishing, simply put, "The best site around". A search of the threads will clearly point out the vast knowledge base you can now tap into.:D

·
Registered
876 Posts
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Watch for helpful hint, tips and tricks. Oh yeah, and the occasional temper flare ups as peoples interest conflict. Dont worry, at the end of the day everybody is still respects each other.

Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Everyone has summed it up well! This is the place for the true outdoorsman!

Welcome!:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts