Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I have to do more work on my photos to get more pic's up of capt toms new 10 meter trojan.We worked like mad men to get it fishable for sat mornin and got her about half rigged.Just enough for me to pop him his first fish on this new fishin michine.10 meters long with a 13ft beam.OH-YEAH just a slight up grade.Congrats tom on your dream boat.I'll get more pic's up later,this is a pic of the bussiness end of the boat just before the rod went off.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Nope,been saving for his dream boat for some spell it seems :lol:.It's gonna be his retirement home coming up in a year or so.The cabin is just spotless and of course it's fully loaded with all the comforts of home.Next years brown blast we'll be cooking breakfast :corkysm55:corkysm55,Bacon,eggs,gravey and bisks :corkysm55:corkysm55.Just follow the smell of the bacon and you'll know where we're fishin :lol:.
Heres a shot of the back before we started adding goodies

·
Premium Member
3,832 Posts
Damn all you need is a disco ball and you could pick up some sun ladies from the pier and have a dance party on that back deck!:yikes: I think I'd get lost back there:D Sweet rig and congrats to Tom.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hey Tom, sweet rig ya got there! Looks like you found your retirement home. Some day I'll retire in one of these babies! Follow the fish up and down the lake and then it's off to the gulf for winter time! Ahhh that'd be the life!

Scot, you better have gotten some new comfy running shoes, cuz you'll be puttin on the miles running from one side to the other when those fish start smackin the lines! The fish won't be able to resist such a rig...they'll be jumpin tryin to get into that thing. I better not show the wife that thing...she may jump ship on me and be off to better grounds...errr ummm boats! :D

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All ready got the track shoes on order.I'll need those to run ed down so he can get that 10 color :lol::lol::lol:.Get it ed, get it ed :lol::lol::lol:.Tom will be on the floor laughin watchin me chase ed around the back of the boat with the pole.It's your fish,it's your fish :lol:.
I've been working on my dj lights so they mount on the top rodholders and the sound system will plug right into the genny so the dance party's on baby:evil::lol:.Be tough fishin on this rig next season.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts