Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
35,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was lucky enough to be in the beta test program. This camera is the real deal. I am getting tremendous battery life even with being able to update the camera twice a day and get HD pictures sent to me when I ask for them.

·
Registered
220 Posts
ha went to check them out and their website is down. Steve you must be sending a flock of viewers to their page...trying to figure out their photo packages

·
Administrator
35,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think they are about the same price as last year's model. There is no lcd screen on the camera itself. You connect via your phone using bluetooth and all the settings on there for the initial setup. The best aspect of this is that you can see a live view of what the camera see on you phone when setting up the camera.

·
Administrator
35,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been running just the duracell optimum alkaline batteries in my test camera for a month now getting HD pictures when I want them and twice a day updates and check ins and the batteries still show 100%.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I was able to order one through my buddy who is on Team Tactacam, and then was able to get another online order in today as well. Never had one before, but ill enjoy having two now.

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
I have 7 of last years model and 2 new ones coming soon. For the price point these are a homerun!

·
Registered
5,390 Posts

I was lucky enough to be in the beta test program. This camera is the real deal. I am getting tremendous battery life even with being able to update the camera twice a day and get HD pictures sent to me when I ask for them.
On demand pics ✅
Better battery life ✅
A detailed list of wife approved reasons why I need more "damn cameras" included in the box... Still waiting on that feature

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I think they are about the same price as last year's model. There is no lcd screen on the camera itself. You connect via your phone using bluetooth and all the settings on there for the initial setup. The best aspect of this is that you can see a live view of what the camera see on you phone when setting up the camera.
Is it possible to get a live view anytime via the app?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
On demand pics ✅
Better battery life ✅
A detailed list of wife approved reasons why I need more "damn cameras" included in the box... Still waiting on that feature
As long as you remember to take the wife approved list out first, before you quickly burn the box and rub some dirt on the new camera, that could work as a backup plan I suppose...🤣.

·
Administrator
35,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is it possible to get a live view anytime via the app?
No not really. You can only do a live view while in setup mode and while hooked up to the camera's wifi. It's great for setting it up.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I think I was able to get one ordered through their website on Saturday. It was terrible constantly getting error messages especially when I clicked submit order and then had to click it again. I only got 1 confirmation email that my order had been placed but as of now my credit card has not been charged. Hopefully one will show up.

·
Premium Member
10,018 Posts
Have they made it any easier to delete photos? Spoke to them last year about this and said they were working on it.

how about viewing videos Can you do it without removing the SD card and downloading them. ? Thanks

·
Administrator
35,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have they made it any easier to delete photos? Spoke to them last year about this and said they were working on it.

how about viewing videos Can you do it without removing the SD card and downloading them. ? Thanks
Yes, I believe you can select multiple/all in the app to delete.

·
Premium Member
10,018 Posts
Yes, I believe you can select multiple/all in the app to delete.
Thanks Steve. I have two of first generation ones and will be getting some of the new ones also

1 - 20 of 59 Posts