Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1378594938370.jpg
Picked up new pup today from libbylabradors. Had 1st pick male and only took 1.5 hrs to decide. Wasn't first visit.I have to say this was the best buying exp. I have had. JOSH was great, kept us up on pups all the way through, pics and video practically everyday.very patient with me and my questions. Fritz&Ric Heller were great as well.Jones was the sire. NEVER had this level of assistance before every question every message answered and answered quickly. Can't say enough about all involved. Oh and the pup, I of course believe he will be a star. A lot went into them already. So far demeanor and stability have been great. Only wish he was born a couple months sooner. Good meating jimmyjet (sp) I had a hard time choosing. I believe you got a great dog as well. Don't think there were any duds.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Details please. Sire,Dam?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sire was betsierivers Jones dam was libbylabradors Rage.

·
Registered
18 Posts
An hour and a half to pick him out??? Maybe if you added 4 weeks to that! Glad you are happy with him. Have you decided on a "Full" name?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't given full name much thought yet.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1378686062448.jpg
First day out and about, took pup with my older dogs to an area where we could stay in field while they ran the cover. Pup went in anyway, worked a small area came out with. . . Turkey feather, brought it to me though. I was impressed. Also got some exposure to water. Another productive day with Cooper. THANKS one more time to Josh Libby and Fritz&Ric.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
View attachment 44615
First day out and about, took pup with my older dogs to an area where we could stay in field while they ran the cover. Pup went in anyway, worked a small area came out with. . . Turkey feather, brought it to me though. I was impressed. Also got some exposure to water. Another productive day with Cooper. THANKS one more time to Josh Libby and Fritz&Ric.
Congrats. I hope he is all you want in a companion and gives you many years of fun and enjoyment.

Ric

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
833 Posts
How big is Cooper now? Bailey just weighed in at 40 lbs...She is still a wild child....Can't wait for the puppy teeth to go away...she still uses us as a human chew toy...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts