Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1641 - 1661 of 1781 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Don't kick yourself too hard. Not too often you get 700% At least for me anyway.

I just doubled a holding for the 1st time today! SPCE!

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
I bought a small stake in AMC a while back during this Covid mess....I figured sooner or later people would return to the theaters.

Also, over the past week, my REIT's look to be on the move. They are still beaten down pretty well, so it will take some time to get to breakeven. Meanwhile, I will buy more shares at the depressed prices with the dividends. Always a silver lining.... :)

GME........unbelievable! (and not a holder).

·
Registered
972 Posts
Part of me wants to throw some $$,$$$ at GME. The other part of me knows the minute I do it'll get turned into $$$.

Anyone have any idea as to what it does today?

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Part of me wants to throw some $$,$$$ at GME. The other part of me knows the minute I do it'll get turned into $$$.

Anyone have any idea as to what it does today?
It's rocking in pre-maret....

upload_2021-1-27_7-43-15.png

It seems that there are people that are ganging up on the shorts.
I am not touching this one with a 10 foot pole.

...but to each their own.

·
Registered
112 Posts
GME insane. Dogecoin going insane today too!

Sounds like the real squeeze will happen tomorrow - should be a wild ride from start to finish.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Got on the GME train finally. Pumped my etrade account up with some funds, had to wait a few days for them to clear. Got in on Monday and still holding my GME. Going to see what happens tomorrow and make a decision next Monday. If it shakes out how I expect i'll be dumping some of the proceeds into a few others.

Made the mistake of showing the wife potential gains... "Why didn't you buy more?" Lol.

·
Banned
5,220 Posts
My wife and daughter are holding some old 2020 positions in SAVA. My wife's positions are Up 466.11%. It has more potential to run.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/44...d-many-catalysts-suggest-cassava-sciences-run

The Motley Fool named "The 3 Best Healthcare Stocks to Buy for 2021", over the weekend, including Cassava Sciences. The author echoes our own sentiments on the Alzheimer's market:
It's hard to stress enough what a big deal a successful Alzheimer's drug would be.
This is why we think Cassava Sciences' move has only just begun. The Motley Fool article references a JPMorgan analyst's view that a successful Alzheimer's drug alone in the market would have $20 billion peak sales. That may sound high, but the Alzheimer's market is huge, desperate, and growing. Even without disease-modifying treatments the global market is already estimated to be approaching $13.3 billion.

The big pharmas are paying about 4.5 times projected peak sales for exclusive drugs, which would make for $90 billion in market cap (4.5 X $20B peak sales), and explains Lilly's move. As it is now Simufilam may be first to market, and may have the best treatment for a long while. And even if another treatment comes along, Simufilam's unique method of action and safety profile could make it additive or synergistic with other treatments.

But let's project half of that, $10 billion in projected peak sales, and a $45 billion market cap.

Right now after a 21% run-up on Monday Cassava's market cap is about 1/90th of that $45 billion. To get there, Cassava's share price has to climb to $1,285.71.
Symbol Price Paid $ Total Gain $ Total Gain % Value $
SAVA 3.4134 22,910.55 466.11% 27,825.84
02/28/2020 5.4893 4,158.18 252.50% 5,804.97
06/18/2020 2.65 8,349.95 630.18% 9,674.95
06/23/2020 2.795 8,277.45 592.30% 9,674.95
07/13/2020 3.90 2,162.99 396.15% 2,708.99

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
Got on the GME train finally. Pumped my etrade account up with some funds, had to wait a few days for them to clear. Got in on Monday and still holding my GME. Going to see what happens tomorrow and make a decision next Monday. If it shakes out how I expect i'll be dumping some of the proceeds into a few others.

Made the mistake of showing the wife potential gains... "Why didn't you buy more?" Lol.
Hope it works out. Between a South Koren group dumping 3.3M shares and RobinHood limiting buying it, the price has dropped.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Hope it works out. Between a South Koren group dumping 3.3M shares and RobinHood limiting buying it, the price has dropped.
Even if it goes below $200 I’ll still be ahead.

Sent from d_mobile

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Anyone on the Reddit App? I'm thinking they have some sway on the market.
Might join for six bucks a month.
Reddit is free and so is the app. Where are you seeing that it’s paid?

IMO they don’t have any more sway on the market than any other Internet forum (that’s essentially what Reddit is). They just got a bit lucky is all.

Sent from d_mobile

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,658
Purchased another 50 Draftkings. Holding 450 shares now. A state is going live each month and super bowl in ten days. If it’s 200 next year do t say I didnt tell you.

1641 - 1661 of 1781 Posts