Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1361 - 1380 of 1824 Posts

·
Banned
19,364 Posts
You don't understand Bitcoin because you're thinking too deeply.

Just picture a bunch of degenerate gamblers addicted to the world's first digital chain letter game and waves of new players are currently joining the chain. The gamblers strive to disguise their degeneracy by claiming that they're "changing the world" or "fixing money."

Now do you understand? LOL.

P.S. Props to John Paul Koning for the degenerate gambler visual. I wish I'd thought of it but I'm simply parroting his message..

LOL, you sound like one of those old goat traders that FBN wakes up in the morning who come on bitching about the Covid locked down traders making a killing with the trading apps on their phone.

·
Registered
14,632 Posts
LOL, you sound like one of those old goat traders that FBN wakes up in the morning who come on bitching about the Covid locked down traders making a killing with the trading apps on their phone.
Bitcoin will fix inequality, abolish the dollar, and bring peace to the galaxy. The sky's the limit. It could appreciate 40-50 times its current value. $500,000 is a conservative estimate.

LOL - did I miss any of the key talking points?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Ok. So as a result of my dumb attempt at quick money, I did some research and found a company which goes by KULR.

They make a carbon fiber material that helps in the thermal management of lithium ion batteries. They’ve worked with NASA, and airbus... lots of potential. Probably a new company so I may not be able to tell much by the numbers.

Anyone else heard of them?

·
Banned
19,364 Posts
Bitcoin will fix inequality, abolish the dollar, and bring peace to the galaxy. The sky's the limit. It could appreciate 40-50 times its current value. $500,000 is a conservative estimate.

LOL - did I miss any of the key talking points?
It's weird without a doubt. It reminds me of the stories of $5000 tulips back in the day.

·
Banned
19,364 Posts
Change of plan. Since Bitcoin moved overnight and hit a new high my buying a crypto company on Thursday to hold over the holiday weekend hoping for a big bitcoin move got put on hold. I hope it still moves just to see if I'm right.
I bought more BCDA today. They're in phase 3 trial for a procedure that injects your stem cells into the area of your heart that suffered damage during a heart attack and repairs the damage.
IMO this is big and they're the only one doing it. Today they just received a patent on the gizmo that does the injecting.
https://newsfilter.io/a/3f8a7cb38bd8a1312e295673279aec31
Insiders hold 50% of the float, they just got done doing a private placement offering at like $4.50, this may not be an overnighter but it should be a nice 2021 hold and potentially a buyout candidate. Analysts are projecting $17 a share for what it's worth.

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
Change of plan. Since Bitcoin moved overnight and hit a new high my buying a crypto company on Thursday to hold over the holiday weekend hoping for a big bitcoin move got put on hold. I hope it still moves just to see if I'm right.
I bought more BCDA today. They're in phase 3 trial for a procedure that injects your stem cells into the area of your heart that suffered damage during a heart attack and repairs the damage.
IMO this is big and they're the only one doing it. Today they just received a patent on the gizmo that does the injecting.
Insiders hold 50% of the float, they just got done doing a private placement offering at like $4.50, this may not be an overnighter but it should be a nice 2021 hold and potentially a buyout candidate. Analysts are projecting $17 a share for what it's worth.
Low enough cost that the risk is low enough to jump in.

I upped my ICLN a bit yesterday on the small dip

·
Registered
14,632 Posts
Jimbos posts a hot stock pick and now he's banned? Now we're banning people for investing advice?? WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND HERE???? LOL.

In honor of Jimbos and in hope for his quick return I propose we all buy some shares of BCDA. Who's with me?

·
Registered
26,528 Posts
Jimbos posts a hot stock pick and now he's banned? Now we're banning people for investing advice?? WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND HERE???? LOL.

In honor of Jimbos and in hope for his quick return I propose we all buy some shares of BCDA. Who's with me?
Must be the deep state doesn't like the word of good stocks getting out :hide:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Do any of you guys play around at all with the small biotech companies? I know they are kind of a lottery ticket type gamble, so I only have very small amounts in them that wont really affect me if I loose it all. But I find them kind of fascinating, and the potential upside can be huge if they are successful. Also, they tend to fluctuate in price a lot during the waiting periods, allowing you to make timely trades and eventually end up with shares that have paid for themselves. I opened up small positions in 2 earlier this year, CVM, and NWBO. Both are in the final phases of developing drugs that pit the persons own immune response against the cancer cells in their body. Like I said, its a gamble, but fun to follow along, and if successful, would be amazing for the world to have a new form of cancer treatment without all of the awful side affects that the current SOC has.

·
Super Moderator
35,359 Posts
Do any of you guys play around at all with the small biotech companies? I know they are kind of a lottery ticket type gamble, so I only have very small amounts in them that wont really affect me if I loose it all. But I find them kind of fascinating, and the potential upside can be huge if they are successful. Also, they tend to fluctuate in price a lot during the waiting periods, allowing you to make timely trades and eventually end up with shares that have paid for themselves. I opened up small positions in 2 earlier this year, CVM, and NWBO. Both are in the final phases of developing drugs that pit the persons own immune response against the cancer cells in their body. Like I said, its a gamble, but fun to follow along, and if successful, would be amazing for the world to have a new form of cancer treatment without all of the awful side affects that the current SOC has.
Yes. I'd rather do this than buy a lottery ticket.

·
Registered
26,528 Posts
Are the returns comparable to winning the lottery?

Or should I just invest in some Busch Lattes for the Secretary of War?

·
Super Moderator
35,359 Posts
Ever had any that became a big success? Seems to not be too uncommon for the successful ones to 10x or much more when the news comes out.
I usually take it out on the first big bump. They can be years between. Big? No. I think best was 2x investment. Did see where if I had held... those if's are irritating but I don't have a crystal ball so...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Are the returns comparable to winning the lottery?

Or should I just invest in some Busch Lattes for the Secretary of War?
Obviously not, but then the chances of success aren't nearly as slim as the lotto either if you get in at the later phases. The ones I have right now, Ive traded enough along the way, that the shares I hold now are better than free, NWBO would maybe make me 15000 if they are a success, and CVM would likely have me moving to 80 plus acres in the UP if they get FDA approval. Im thinking my wife would respond better to that, that a case of Busch Lattes, but who knows with women, theyre too unpredictable, :lol:.

1361 - 1380 of 1824 Posts