Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow members. I am 52 yrs old and an avid deer hunter and saltwater fisherman. If you need to now anything about Louisiana just ask and I will answer to the best of my ability.
Thanks for letting me join.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Hello mr.coonas and welcome to the Michigan Sportsman site. You will find many deer hunters here with lots of different opinions; some good, some bad, and some just plain bs (which you might find all over). Lots of fun can be had here and lots of good information can be gleaned. Probably not too many here who saltwater fish but plenty of fishermen for sure.

Hope you enjoy yourself. Join right in on the forums.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome to the site. I have family in Shreveport and Bosier.

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
I believe you left off an "S' in your spelling....anywho...love your state...been down many times to Crowley La. and just loved to eat at Pat's down in Hendersonville....have some great business friends down there...sure do miss the crawfish and the Etufae ? yes...I do suck the heads..and just remembered this be crawfish season..just wondered if the Hurricane hurt the rice crops and the crawfish beds...good hunting and please don't eat the Robins...:yikes: :corkysm55

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
welcome to the site.
do you still live in la?
my daughter is stationed in fort polk.
I will be down there in march to visit her.
I just might need some fishing info.

Ray

1 - 5 of 5 Posts