Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
441 - 460 of 539 Posts

50,906 Posts
Doubtful that'll happen. It's Fed case remember. State circuit court cases, maybe depending on the state and the prosecutor. I've been working with the Fed Marshals moving Fed convicts to different Fed courts in Michigan and 90% of the fed judges are, let's say pathetic ( keeping politics out if it) when it comes to sentencing crimes.
If you were really keeping politics out of it, you'd not have said that. Nice play.

· Registered
2,015 Posts
Doubtful that'll happen. It's Fed case remember. State circuit court cases, maybe depending on the state and the prosecutor. I've been working with the Fed Marshals moving Fed convicts to different Fed courts in Michigan and 90% of the fed judges are, let's say pathetic ( keeping politics out if it) when it comes to sentencing crimes.
You are most likely correct. The courts are a BIG part of the problem. Too often excusing crime and putting the criminal back on the street.

· Registered
3,479 Posts
I'm not referring to the word pathetic.

It's like "I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens"

Not worried about it. Just think it's kinda funny.
It's funny because it's darn near impossible to not inject even the slightest political theme in a thread if the thread is not a hunting/fishing/outdoor related thread. Sound off threads all wind up having some politicalness no matter how much you try and keep them out of it. Ya, I know, politicalness isn't a word but it's a thing that happens.

50,906 Posts
It's funny because it's darn near impossible to not inject even the slightest political theme in a thread if the thread is not a hunting/fishing/outdoor related thread. Sound off threads all wind up having some politicalness no matter how much you try and keep them out of it.
Exactly why when we see these flurries of certain topics we roll our eyes.

· Registered
3,986 Posts

· Registered
3,986 Posts
Not only are they trying to disarm us individually, they are currently disarming us as a whole, have given away 37% of our stockpiles and not replenishing, munitions that take 2 years to build, as of current we are 13 years behind and counting.

· Registered
2,015 Posts
Not only are they trying to disarm us individually, they are currently disarming us as a whole, have given away 37% of our stockpiles and not replenishing, munitions that take 2 years to build, as of current we are 13 years behind and counting.
When you hire fools to run the military this is what happens.

· Registered
27,337 Posts
Its just irritating to me when guys like us that want to be able to safely use firearms go talking about how if there were no guns they'll just use knives or whatever such logic. It makes us look... dumb.
Dumb is not having an option to neutralize a treat and to roll over and take it.

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

· Registered
3,986 Posts
Dumb is not having an option to neutralize a treat and to roll over and take it.

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
If your not careful one may think that’s your fantasy, lol

· Registered
2 Posts
Aside from who is in control all they did was reduce content in this law from the last attempt. They removed the pump action from this law and the muzzle break feature and pistols.

Based on my recollection that last bill originated out of Detroit and was dead on arrival with little support from either side once out of Detriot.

The lawmakers trying to pass these bills would probably have a heart attack when they see people actually do hunt with MSRs

View attachment 870429
Plant Wood Fawn Cat Air gun

441 - 460 of 539 Posts