Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new lease near the waterloo state rec area. We have a camper setup on the property but no water. Does anyone know what would be the easiest way to shower around there for the season. I was thinking about calling the waterloo state rec area to see if we could buy a pass to enter for the season.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Get yourself a battery operated shower sprayer of eBay and a 5 gal. bucket.
Throw up a small canopy and some side walls out of blue tarp for a shower building.
Piece of 2” foam to stand on and a light. Works well even when cold outside.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How would you transport water? Im in the process of calling all the campgrounds in the area.

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
Why don’t you fill the water tank in the trailer and use the shower in your trailer??

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
And get a 10 gallon 110v hot water tank and wire a plug to it . Worked great in the skinning shed for hot water to wash up

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
We have a new lease near the waterloo state rec area. We have a camper setup on the property but no water. Does anyone know what would be the easiest way to shower around there for the season. I was thinking about calling the waterloo state rec area to see if we could buy a pass to enter for the season.
Not familiar with waterloo but if it is a campground that is open you shouldnt have an issue driving into the day use area and walking over to campground shower house to take a shower. It is only $11 for the recreation pass.

We used to do this all the time in the UP. Took showers at many state parks.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why don’t you fill the water tank in the trailer and use the shower in your trailer??

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
Not my camper. BIL already winterized it. Doesn't want to dink around filling and emptying it I guess.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts