Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone else has tried out Dead End Tackle yet and knows where I can get more (not online). My wife ordered an assortment for me online and they are beautiful, first jigs I've owned with 3d eyes and they really add something to it. They all look good but I can't wait to try out the blue ice! Does anyone know are they going to be at the fishing expo or if they are in any baitshops near the downriver area. I like to see them in person instead of online before I buy more. Thanks in advance for any insight on that and anyone who used their jigs in the past how did you like them m

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I just came across this topic, and would like to thank everyone for their kind words. We always strive to exceed expectations with our jigs and seeing things like this is both validating and very much appreciated. Here are a few photos from some orders done today that we will be putting on the site, hope they help. Thanks again guys!
Organism Art Fish hook Fish Feather
Green Creative arts Gas Font Circle
Fish Liquid Terrestrial plant Natural material Tail
Fish Toy Marine invertebrates Bait Creative arts

·
Premium Member
5,021 Posts
I just came across this topic, and would like to thank everyone for their kind words. We always strive to exceed expectations with our jigs and seeing things like this is both validating and very much appreciated. Here are a few photos from some orders done today that we will be putting on the site, hope they help. Thanks again guys! View attachment 295653 View attachment 295655 View attachment 295656 View attachment 295657
Do u have a retail store? If so I’d like to go and shop around.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Yep, we have 3/8 oz. We will be bringing the smaller sizes to the site soon, but for now we can make arrangements via email. We have the ultra minnow and Dead End style in 3/8. I believe we have roundball as well but haven’t made any of those up yet, but that wouldn’t be a problem either.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Thanks meatman, appreciate it. Just finished your order, and let me say you picked some awesome colors! You should have them in a day or 2. Hope you enjoy them. It’s our goal to be 100% paint free eyelets. Big pain trying to knock out cured powder paint on the water when you should be fishing!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.