Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
intro;friends call me Brian, banks call me ED, and the fish call me dangerous.I like to fish for whats on the bite during that seasonal period,Be it pike salmon trout or panfish.Being a all species fisherman you need a lot of different equipment so as you can imagine my garage looks like a bait shop which I am constantly told,O well. Im from the class of 80 van halen rocks.and i live oakland county mi.I have three boats,and have lake access to union lk.My favorite lake in the world is lake Saint Clair what a great fishery.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome to the show.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Welcome to MS!

You've joined a great site dedicated to the awesome outdoor offerings this state serves up on its bountiful plater. I'd urge that you visit the forums often and post in those threads that interest you. Don't neglect the other buttons that are available. They lead to some very interesting and informative tidbits.

I'd also suggest that you become familiar with our site sponsors through their banners and deal with them if and when the opportunity arises.

You are correct in calling Lake St. Claire a great fishery. It certainly is.

·
Super Moderator
11,756 Posts
Howdy, E B D-

Welcome to the growing M-S family! :D

When you get a spare minute, please click on this link....

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89746

....and follow the pictorial to edit your User Profile. Be sure to tell us a little about yourself and your outdoor interests, as well as your location. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts