Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got me a new buddy to spend time with out on the water. Can't wait to get him out for trout with me soon...............He should also make a good companion to have ice fishing with me next year.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Good lookin' pup. Got a fishin' buddy like that myself. Chocolate model. What a blast it is taking him out. It took a couple of seasons before he realized that we can catch more fish without him swimming through the hole dad's casting to, but now he sticks right by my side while wading and he's always loved being out in the boat. I think he actually enjoys going fishing more than hunting. Good luck.

Al

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
T R O U B L E -- LOL, I have 2 labs and a golden. He looks like he'll be big enough to pull your ice fishing gear out for ya:D

Good looking pup! I'm glad to see your not spoiling him yet. Did he give you back your seat yet? LOL

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Good looking pup!!!!! Looks like a broadhead. I have a chocolate that is my shadow, but just a little smaller(110#). Have not taken him on the ice this year due to lack of snow, but they are the best. Enjoy your new pup!!!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Great looking pup!
I've got a 3 year old chocolate Lab that loves to go out on the boat with me fishing.
The first time I took him out Salmon fishing with me was almost his last.
I was dropping my first rod in the water and it was rigged up with a "yellow" dipsey diver, his favorite color.
He must have thought it was his tennis ball because over the edge he went.
Luckly for me he was only about 50 pounds at the time and I was able to lift him back in the boat:D .
Great dogs!

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
Great looking dog. I'm on my 3rd yellow lab and what a great dog they are. He will bring ya years of good times and memorys. Like when he chues up your new hunting boots! Just kidding.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Beautiful pup. I have a year old chesapeake Bay. little over a 100's#. he is very good company and a ball on the ice. Loves going fishing, but isn't much interested in the fish, (other then to eat a perch now and then off the ice). he just likes to be on the ice or water and meet people. You will have a lot of great fun with your new buddy.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
GOOD LOOKING PUP ,NICE COLOR BLEND . WE HAVE TWO CHO'S 100 AND 110 BOTH LOVE TO FISH WITH US . I IHAVE TO KEEP ONE ON EACH SIDE OF THE BOAT OR SHE STARTS TO LIST TO ONE SIDE .

A/K/A MING MING

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Nice looking pooch ya got there! I had a black long haired hugemungus part Chesapeak, that thing used to beat up my chow it was BIG

·
Registered
64 Posts
good looking lab, reminds me alot of my yella have fun through the puppy stage;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts