Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Chuck and I look forward to learning and sharing fishing strategies and stories with you.

I live in Rockford Michigan and enjoy many of the fishing opportunities on Rivers and Lakes here. I travel often and also enjoy fishing in New England and Florida. I usually target edible species but also do some catch and release. While they call it fishing, not catching; you can't catch a fish unless your line is in the water. Typical seasonal pursuits include:

Spring: Steelhead fishing rivers in West Michigan and transition to Walleye fishing Lake Erie.

Summer/Fall: Walleye and trout in rivers in MI and Connecticut River in Massachusetts and Vermont. Like to try for Fluke and Rock-fish (striped bass). Also fish for Salmon and Steelhead in lake Michigan out of Muskegon and back to Lake Erie for perch, I also try to get out for Cod and Tautag (blackfish) out of Rhode Island.

Winter: I don't like cold but I like catching Walleye through the ice. I fish in South Florida both in the inter-coastal and the Atlantic targeting whatever has an open season.

I always enjoy new experiences and learning new techniques.

Thanks for allowing me in the group.

Tight Lines,
~C

·
Super Moderator
11,767 Posts
Howdy, R-

Welcome to the growing M-S family!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts