Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How far down the technology ladder do I have to go before you think its OK for me to shoot a 1 1/2 yr old buck? Crossbow, Compound,No release, No sights, Recurve, Longbow, Spear?

·
Banned
5,597 Posts
This trolling is getting out of hand. So I will stir the pot, since I'm on lunch and bored.

I would say though, for you to kill a 1.5 yr old, you would have to jump out of your tree, land on its back and knife it (with a knife made from a big buck antler of years past), if the initial impact didn't kill it. They are that stupid.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This trolling is getting out of hand. So I will stir the pot, since I'm on lunch and bored.

I would say though, for you to kill a 1.5 yr old, you would have to jump out of your tree, land on its back and knife it (with a knife made from a big buck antler of years past), if the initial impact didn't kill it. They are that stupid.

:lol::lol:

PS. I am at lunch also. ;)

·
Premium Member
17,583 Posts
land on its back and knife it (with a knife made from a big buck antler of years past), if the initial impact didn't kill it. They are that stupid.
Nice, but flawed. How would they get a bick buck antler to make the knife if they keep shooting small ones? And don't say shed huntign either because everyone know that little buck shooters don't shed hunt, nor do they scout out anything other than the local Burker King.

:evil::evil: All in fun, all in fun, just tongue in cheek, don't freak out!!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice, but flawed. How would they get a bick buck antler to make the knife
:evil::evil: All in fun, all in fun, just tongue in cheek, don't freak out!!

I bought it at a rummage sale, where else?

This is the kind of fun we should be having.;)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Well I normally just hold out some shelled corn or a freshly cut and peeled apple (my toddler doesn't like the peels either) in my hand and they walk right up. :lol: Any solid hunting knife should be able to do the job from there! :evil:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blow gun with poison dart?

·
Registered
10,443 Posts
I'd never say a peep to anyone that killed a 1.5 yr old with any product out of the Acme Products catalog. That is my vow to my fellow Michigan Sportsman.

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
get a sheeps skin and a sling shot....
And now I can say I've seen it all on this forum. Thought I'd never see the day that a whitetail thread would turn into a discussion on prophylactics.:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought it but wasn't going to take it there.:lol:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
If it's brown, it's down.....257weatherby mag....up to 425yds distance...25x Mueller scope....handloaded ammo......

I'm not going down one bit. Times are tough and I'm loving the meat.:lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
hmm i like the idea of using a knife but first id use some alaskan bear pepper spray to blind it then attack with a knife and fork as to save time

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ladder there is none if your hungry and not ashamed to shoot it then do so just don't let it go to waste. Hunting is about alot more than horns although they're nice. Being one with the great outdoors has no ladder.

·
Registered
434 Posts
How far down the technology ladder do I have to go before you think its OK for me to shoot a 1 1/2 yr old buck? Crossbow, Compound,No release, No sights, Recurve, Longbow, Spear?

Potato gun

·
Registered
602 Posts
Tell us how do you like sleeping on the couch?:lol::lol:

My wifes not ugly but she could definately give it one of those looks and that shooter buck would soon become a button head with it's tail between it's legs, and in a hurry too:yikes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts