Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Outdoorblog.net Member
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it's getting close to that time on the old Dirty D where walleye jigging is king. Last year we partnered up with our friends over at Angler's Choice to bring you some custom colors in a Fin-S style soft plastic the Wally MinR. Since it was such a huge success we are doing it again, but this season, we came up with 8 new colors. One of these colors took 2nd place in the AIM Weekend series its 1st time in the water last year. They will be going into production this coming monday and will soon be in our store and on our website @ www.sportsmensdirect.com. Photos of the colors will be released a little at a time so check back as we post them up.

Also one little update for those that don't venture into other areas on here we have moved into our new larger location at 38989 Jefferson Ave in Harrison Twp Mi. We have loads of room for guys with thier boats now and will be doing seminars and speical weekends through the year again in this new space.

·
Premium Member
3,171 Posts
Hahaha. Nice colors.............................................................................................................................................. Not.

·
Outdoorblog.net Member
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
We will be releaseing pictures over the next few days.... But I will let one out early....

This is the color that took 2nd in the AIM Weekender series color name is JVT... It is a brand new motor oil style color that goes from Purple to a Blue/Brown and has June Bug Flake.

Purple Eye shadow Eyelash Violet Slope

·
Registered
156 Posts
We will be releaseing pictures over the next few days.... But I will let one out early....

This is the color that took 2nd in the AIM Weekender series color name is JVT... It is a brand new motor oil style color that goes from Purple to a Blue/Brown and has June Bug Flake.

View attachment 204298

JVT hmmmmmm..... i know this guy. Nevermind can't think of his name now. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,159 Posts

View attachment 204298
Nevermind the new colors. I just want to stock up on a few older ones that are out of stock

Reactions: V's Tease

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Nevermind the new colors. I just want to stock up on a few older ones that are out of stock
Ya the new one look good but i need to do some-restocking of other colors so I will be on stand by mode!

·
Outdoorblog.net Member
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Like I promised we would be release a picture every couple days of the new colors we are doing with Angler's Choice. This next one is called Sapphire Penny. They can be bought in our store or online here: http://sportsmensdirect.com/shop/anglers-choice-wally-minr/

Make sure to sign up for an account and use the Wishlist feature on the site, it will let you know when they have arrived in the building.

Slope Rectangle Freezing Recreation Font

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
A friend had a black with chartreuse tail back in December on the Saginaw river that was lights out one day. Not sure what brand it was though.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts