Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

New cervid inclosers

463 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  boehr
Ray i have a question for you.......who controlls the permit system for new deer/elk/wild boar inclosers.....I thought that the dnr did and that they werent giving out any more permits to start one.....there is a brand new one on the corner of M46 and DJ road east of Edmore Mi. it is only about 4 mts. old .....who do i contact to find out of they have a permit and or a license to operate it........thanks Carl
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Dept of Ag handles pet deer or captive cervids..
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.