Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in November I purchased a Swisher system for plowing snow. It's a remarkably stout system, heavy duty all the way. You can also add other appliances to the universal mount, one of which is a bucket (http://www.swisherinc.com/dump_bucket.asp). Although cool, I couldn't justify the $350 price tag on it.

Lo and behold last Tuesday my buddy called and told me he found the same Swisher bucket at a garage sale for $120! I told him to pick it up. Man is that thing cool! I spent the whole day scooping up sand, leaves, dirt, scraping the gravel driveway...everything! It's like a mini Bobcat.

I have to tell you guys, if you want the most out of your quad, look into this system. It's absolutely awesome. I'll try and post some pics this week...

·
Registered
860 Posts
Sounds good. Way to go on the find. I just can't get into garage sales. Maybe I should. I would like to find one of those.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't go to them much either. My buddy, on the other hand, is an avid garage saler. He actually found it for me. Some of the bargains he gets makes me wonder why I dont go...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts