Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sick as hellO but w/ no need to be home till 2 i wana fish.(havent in over a week) just wan know what the ice was like at the raft? thickness ect. or should i sta clear. leme know if the fish are still biteing if ud like. i dont need special spots i know where to go and how to do it :lol: thanx guys merry x mas!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Plenty of ice, plenty of fish, plenty of holes. The fish are a little hook shy so bring your A game and you should be abile to bag some sunnies. I was wondering if there were any gill fishermen here ?????

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ed Stringer said:
Plenty of ice, plenty of fish, plenty of holes. The fish are a little hook shy so bring your A game and you should be abile to bag some sunnies. I was wondering if there were any gill fishermen here ?????
eh, i fish em cuz the jumbos arent realy round yet... but gills are good fun too. i usualy fish em in the spring more so than winter. thanks for the report ed. good fishin and merry x mas.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Gill fisherman you bet probaly be chasin them tommorow was going to mitchells but with all the rain be at the raft. Hope the ice holds up. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all. sam

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ill be lookin for you. I have a fish trap pro ice armour blue suit should be there around 7-30 if you see me say hello. sam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts