Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hunted this morning, and when I went to blow on my goose call, "Nothing but air". The reed and maifold had come un-wedged and fallen out the end of the call sometimes between my last hunt and today. I figure it happened during my last hunt, as I hunted on one of those sub zero days. I think the manifold shrunk in the cold and slipped out the end. I tried to google Lynch Mob goose calls, and even Geroge Lynch himself, with no luck. Would like to see what George could do for me under these circumstances, or if nothing else get me back in business with some new component parts.. :p

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Capt. Dan,

I also wanted a Lynch Mob call. The only place I could find that handled them is our Cabela's in Dundee. The day I was there, they were out and waiting for George to deliver a new batch of calls. I settled for a Follies Meat Cutter (maybe a Grinder not sure). It does have great tone, but I still want a Lynch Mob. If you find a new or closer vender for these Great calls please post it cause I'm interested. Good Luck. FRANK.

Bonz 54

It's like Christmas, with Guns...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Call George...734-915-9487. If that Doesn't work, PM me and I can get you the part that you need.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gander Club said:
Call George...734-915-9487. If that Doesn't work, PM me and I can get you the part that you need.

Thank very much Gander Club,

I just called George and left a message. If he can warrantee this for me Great. If not, no big deal, things like this happen and its nobodies fault. If he can't/won't, I'll be PM-ing you for the new reed and manifold sections information and/or prices for same.

And Bonz. I bought mine from Bass Pro, near Detroit. I simply called their sporting goods department at the store, and they had 2 for sale. The one I got gets lots of compliment for both its tone and its color. I got the pearl white one, and the black engraving of the goose and the monicur looks awesome on the side.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bonz.

Heres a picture of my call. Plus George just called me back, and I'm shipping my call out to him today. No charge for replacement, he'll ship it back Prioroty mail, and he'll tune it for me the way I want it to save me further time and effort. Now thats service I appreciate. :bowdown:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Guess where I got my sign on name from. I ran into George at Cabelas one day, didnt even know who he was. When i asked him about the dull finish on "that one call" he said thats mine.:eek: I blew his goosenoose and loved it, it was so effortless. I bought one in delrin. Not long after the allum. insert fell out, turns out glue doesnt stick to delrin very well, George replaced it with a new acrylic no questions asked. Blew that call in my first contest. I like the small market guys especially when the put out a quality call and stand by it.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Met George and had one of his calls in my hands at a local venue on the West side of the state. Calls are very goosy sounding, couldnt call a SR earlier this year and the thought of 125$ scared me of not buying one...Questions were like what if I can never use this call...I have begun to pickup on the SR...And next year there will definetly be a Lynch Mob on the lanyard!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same thing happen with my lynchmob caller i can not get in touch with george what did you do if anything please let me know thanks

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey guys,
Are the guts (tone board and wedge) falling out, or is it the aluminum tube that the guts are pressed into that is coming out on you. If it's the tube, some epoxy should fix it. Have you tried calling George at the number above? You should be able to get him there unless he is out of town for something.

·
Registered
274 Posts
My problem was the wedge fell out and I could,nt find the reed or the wedge.I sent it to him and he replaced it and I had him send me a "goose noose" as well as my "hang em low",both are, PRICELESS.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I hope you like the GOOSE NOOSE. I'm kinda partial to it, I had some input on it's design.

·
Registered
3 Posts
had it all year fell a part earley .went to zink call now that,s a call easy to use sound like the real deal sorry lynch mobers. george has no web no phone no thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Have a Zink call thats fallen apart(2 seasons limited use). I couldnt even get it apart until I modified it, the silver band slides around and my tone board slides around because its such a loose fit, cant keep it in tune. Big call manufacturer,big time web site,lots of "pro" staffers, no thanks! :evil: Love the small market guys.:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts