Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help:

A friend of mine asked me where a good lake to fish for Pike would be near the Grayling area? Since I don't know I figured some of you might be able to help him out. He plans on leaving on Wednesday. Any help is much appreciated and Thank you in advance.

· Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm heading to Grayling wednesday myself(river park campground), fishing monster bluegill on bass lake, but for pike I would suggest torch lake in kalkasska, or there's 2 lakes in harwick pines state park Bright Lake and Glory Lake that hold a few pike. G/L!

· Registered
16,543 Posts
Not sure about which lakes around Grayling hold which types of fish, but here is a link to the DNR website page, where you can find every lake in Crawford County, and can access and print topographical maps of each lake. Pretty cool stuff, Maynard.

http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7-153-30301_31431_31560-67559--,00.html

I often feel very sorry for people who do not read or do not use the Internet. They are not just missing out on fun - they are falling behind in life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.